IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTES
We strongly recommend that anyone driving RC cars, or organising events, should obtain third party liability insurance. In the UK this can be done by joining the BRCA. www.brca.org
- Select an area for assembly that is away from the reach of small children.
- The parts in this kit are small and can be swallowed by children causing choking and possible internal injuries.
- Exercise care when using hand tools and sharp instruments during assembly.
- Carefully read all manufacturers warnings and cautions for any additional items used in the construction.
- In line with our policy of continuous development the exact details of the kit may vary.
- DO NOT use this car on public roads or in places where it can interfere with traffic, people or animals.
- Always check the operation of the radio with the wheels off the ground, before using the car.
- Make sure the radio and car batteries are fully charged before use.
- Disconnect and remove the battery from the car when not in use.
- Always store and charge LiPo batteries in a fireproof container.
- DO NOT put fingers or any objects inside rotating or moving parts as this may cause injury.
- Make sure the charger is correctly set for the type of battery you are using.
- Incorrect charging may cause a fire.
- Insulate all exposed electrical wiring. Exposed or damaged wires can cause short circuits and fire.
- The motor and speed controller can become hot during use. DO NOT touch them immediately after using your car as this may cause injury.